Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Wolf of Wall Street 2013 (Eng) Download

The Wolf of Wall Street 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, P.J. Byrne, Jon Favreau
Director: Martin Scorsese

Seeds: 141
Peers: 100
Torrent Poster

screen1
screen2


Download torrent client Download µTorrent
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Share ratio Share ratio
Good rate 12Bad rate 1

Review: The last few photos Scorsese left me a little disappointed. I began to think that Marty has been a weapon of hiring and brightness can be used (his previous works were some of the best movies ever made). I attended a screening of the Wolf of Wall Street this afternoon, and is expected to be impressed. I'm happy to say that I was quite surprised. This bit is Marty at best. I laughed, I cringed, I wrapped (and documented experience and a bit of guilt) and every time I feel absolutely wonderful. Good book, great script and lovely distribution were formed and put in what I think must Scorsese Best Director Oscar, and maybe an award for the best film in the film. Leo DiCaprio has grown into a versatile actor and his creative trash superhero in this crazy roller coaster ride (true) story is really honest and entertaining personalities. Jonah Hill has pulled out all the stops and this is definitely a good thing. Thank you Mr. Scorsese to deliver goods so brilliantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment