Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Legend of Hercules 2014

The Legend of Hercules 2014 torrent


Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure
Starring: Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins
Director: Renny Harlin

Seeds: 111
Peers: 50
Torrent Poster

screen1
screen2


Download torrent client Download µTorrent
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Share ratio Share ratio
Good rate 14Bad rate 4

Review: Watching The Legend of Hercules last night and overall, in my opinion, a satisfactory film. The story was so simple, and the art design of the film was good. One hundred and perhaps only? Ovata I had with the film should be Hercules himself. Cullen Lutz describes him well, but he did not really look like Hercules for me, so? Had e le? Tit pretty much a pretty boy looked at the sign. Hercules, in my opinion, would be a little bully sees in him. I think? Man e Brock Lesnar sizes will say better? Teenagers Hercules did. Dal? Teenagers thing is? E Hercules has the power of the gods, which makes him superhuman, but in this film, I felt like I was watching over Perseus Hercules, therefore, ? did not represent his e bo? pean power, and? at the last moment, and only a minute or two. It would be better? Teenagers had showed him lifting column or throw a large stone on his enemies. Overall?, And, unlike Hercules character personalities in? EVERYTHING else in the movie was fine for me. Id give it 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment