Friday, November 29, 2013

Just Go with It 2011 English by battlewinner Download

Just Go with It 2011 torrent


Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Starring: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker
Director: Dennis Dugan

Seeds: 132
Peers: 53
Torrent Poster

screen1
screen2


Download torrent client Download µTorrent
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Share ratio Share ratio
Good rate 19Bad rate 0

Review: First of all, it is an Adam Sandler movie. If you hate Adam Sandler movies, so you will not like this.I have a 8/10 because it was one of the best films of Adam Sandler. The plot and storyline was better than I expected, the development was very good too. There was definitely a lot of points that I had to slap my forehead b / c funny.Yeah was stupid, it is highly unrealistic, but if you expect realism, what's wrong with you? Of course, Jennifer Anniston is the ugliest girl like saying that a million dollars is not much money, but she did a good job in the movie.The only reclamació, I have an Adam Sandler use all lines you intend to use with the girl I had to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment